Mojo Monday 70

I was super excited to play with this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch. My new Verve goodies came just in time to get inky!! I was determined to use this flourished heart so I had to flip the sketch. I was a little unsure if it was going to work but I absolutely love it. It's so hard not to love a card when the stamp is this gorgeous!!
I'm trying to use up some of my neglected products. I've had this dp from the 6x6 pack of SU's papers since the catalog came out and today it's officially retired..lol!! {YOU CAN ORDER FROM THE NEW CATALOG TODAY!!} Guess it's time to use it. The thing I love about SU's paper is when you sand the edges the white shows through. I only used on sheet for this card (it's double sided).
I paper pieced the heart, added my sentiment and the yummy polka dot ribbon and it became the perfect valentine. To bad my honey already saw it. He did love it too though, these are his favorites colors.
Make sure you check out my blog candy on {THIS} post!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Hearts on Fire (verve), Short and Sweet (su)
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Real Red Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Close To Cocoa
Accesories: Black Polka Dot Ribbon, Black Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, Cutting System (cm), Paper Piercer

11 comments:

Sharon said...

How beautiful!!!

Silke said...

Hi Maria!!! Absolutely love this card - it's gorgeous!!! The new VV Set looks fab!!!

Have a great week!!! Hugs ~S~

Jackie Pedro said...

This is GORGEOUS, Maria!!

Courtney said...

Ak! Gorgeous!

debhorst said...

great take on this mojo challenge--way to go!!

mustangsarah said...

Beautiful card Maria.
I love red and I can't wait to get my new verve stamps.

Jenny said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors!

Janette said...

very pretty Maria- love the paper pieced heart!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Maria, this is GAW-GUS!! I love how you flipped the sketch and that black/white dotted ribbon is PERFECT! Hugs,

scrapnnMO said...

Love your MJM card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh Maria, I just realized I never commented on this last week! Eeek! It's so, so, so gorgeous! Love the colors, the polka dots and your beautiful ribbon. Gorgeous card, girl!