Mojo Monday 71

Can you believe this is the last Mojo sketch for January?!? Where did the month go?? It's been so fun working on these fabulous sketches Julee gives us each week. I made this weeks card a standard A2 size instead of square. As much as I love square cards, I just don't mail them, so I don't make them much :)
I inked up my my new Welcome Spring set from CHF's Kim Hughes line. I love the trees that come with this set, they are so fun to paper piece. Not to mention all the other adorable little images that come in this set.
I stamped the little squirel in the smallest square and put him on the little tree stump. I love the little row of mushrooms peeking out from behind him. I didn't have room to stamp the whole sentiment welcome spring, so I cut the stamp apart and just stamped welcome. I thought this would be a cute card to welcome a new neighbor or maybe even a new baby.
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Welcome Spring (CHF kim hughes)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Polka Dots (my minds eye)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Chocolate Chip, Copics
Accesories: Paper Piercer, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon

11 comments:

mustangsarah said...

What a cute card. I love that tree
stamp.

Wendy said...

This is so darn adorable, love the polka dot paper!

Alison said...

This is great he is so cute.

Bethany Paull said...

Maria! I love this! The polka dotted tree ROCKS!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just adorable! I love the polka dot tree!

LuLu said...

Love your card and all the layers. Great colour combo as well.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is soooo adorable! *~*

maria fiscella said...

Cute and pretty, Maria! I especially like how you managed to get the squirrel in the little square part of the sketch.

Heather P. said...

Oh my goodness, this is SO cute!

Dani said...

You are killin' me with these super cute cards! LOL! Laundry can wait, right?! Making cards is way more important! Fabulous job!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Maria, you're just killing me with all these cute polka dots and ginghams!! I already have wayyyyy too many papers...but I'm thinkin' I *need* some of this!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie