Not Quite Navy Angel

Isn't this angel adorable?!?! I placed an order with H&M Stamps during the recent garage sale. I've been eyeing Heather's stamps for awhile and I'm so glad I finally have some. This set called Calling All Angels has always been on of my favorites. When I saw this week's color challenge at SCS I knew right away I needed to get this angel inky. I'm not usually a blingy girl but I love her silver wings :)
Recipe:
Stamps: Calling All Angels (h&m stamps), Short and Sweet (su)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Kraft, DP (my mind's eye)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Chocolate Chip, Copics
Accesories: Word Window Punch, Brads, Silver Stickles, Button Embossing Strip, Swirl Embossing Folder, Black Polka Dot Ribbon

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...this is ADORABLE!!!

toners said...

Awwww! What a cutie!! Love it!