Recipe Challenge 33

Sketches {by tamara} Recipe Challenge:
Die Cut
Buttons
Ribbon

I broke into a long neglected stamp set for this one. It's a Saleabration set from last year that I loved, had to have, and then barely used :) Anyone else have some of those??? I paper pierced the butterfly in a green floral print (it's sort of hard to see in the pic).
The background was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink using my Bella Toile stamp. I really love this stamp and don't use it near as much as I should. I tore the floral paper for a bit of interest but it isn't real noticeable in the picture either. Hum, maybe this card is just better in real life..lol!

Make sure you head over to the Sketches blog and check out the other design team members cards!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Merci (su), Bella Toile (su)
Paper: More Mustard, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, My Minds Eye DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Taffeta Ribbon, Buttons, Black Embroidery Floss, Script Embossing Folder, Machine Stitching, Word Window Punch

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty--I love that it is not pink or red---I think I am od'ing on Valentines already!!! I love pink & red, actually, but I need them in small doses, I think! I have really enjoyed perusing your blog lately so I have left you a little award-feel free to pass it along if you have time!
http://weeinklings.blogspot.com
LeAnne

Doris said...

Just added your blog to my bookmarks list. Love your choice of stamps, colors, texture and style! Stop by my blog and leave a comment or two!

Courtney said...

Oh my. I have that stamp set and rarely use it. You've inspired me!

Heather P. said...

Very pretty!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Maria, this is a beautiful card! I'm going to dig out my Merci stamp set!
Hugs,
Anne Marie