SFYTT, FCCC, The Big Blog Tart and A Funny Story

How's that for a title!! I actually thought I was too late to enter Jen's big blog tart. If you haven't heard about it you need to run, not walk to {THIS} post. She is giving away HUGE prizes and we all get to help out a great cause :) I mailed my card yesterday and then totally forgot to get this post ready. I woke up at 2:00 this morning and remembered :( Then while reading my google posts I saw I still had until the end of today to enter. I'm so not a last minute person and I hate squeezing in under the wire. I had plenty of cards along the way I could have entered but it felt like cheating. I wanted to make one specifically for this giveaway, so here it is. I used last weeks SFYTT and was inspired by Courtney's Closet with the colors. (FYI, make sure you check out Libby's blog next week, Courtney's Closet may just be full of Candy too :)
Now on to the funny story. My middle child Mattea (pronounced like the singer Kathy Mattea) is a handful (putting it mildly). She always has been. Thursday was a rough day. She spent the entire day just not listening. By the time my hubby got home I was near tears. I had just given her a bath because after dinner she was going to bed!!!!! I was explaining the day when my oldest came in the kitchen and said "Mom, Mattea just peed on the floor", my hubby immediately took over because I can't see through my tears :) I had just mopped floors that day!! After he gets her and the floor all cleaned up he came in to me to explain. Apparently she STOOD in front of the potty and tried to pee like her brother........... Leave it to a 3 year old to think she can pee like her 2 year old brother. Gotta love her anyway ;)
Thanks for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Flower Chat (stampendous)
Paper: Certainly Celery, Rose Red, White, Pink Ruled Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Accesories: Brad, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punches

3 comments:

maria fiscella said...

Oh Maria! Cute card, but an even cuter story :)

Courtney said...

Oh maria. I've had days like those! Sigh. Big mommy hugs to you!!!

Oh, and your card is fab!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I'm sorry you had such a rough day but I am LMAO!!! I know it's not funny, but I've had days like that, too! You can't help but laugh at it when all is said and done!

Geez, now I can't even remember what your card looked like.... Oh yeah, now I remember! Cute! I love how you spaced out the words on the panels!