YUM!!

I'm bringing you two yummies today!! One is my lunch...yes, lunch. With the kids at my Mom and Dad's I've been indulging in a few of my favorite things!! My all time fave...Angel food cake with strawberries!! So yummy!! Probably not the most sensible lunch but I don't care :)
I also have a yummy cupcake card too!! I used the colors for this weeks challenge from Kristina Werner. I've really been using pink a lot lately so this was a fun challenge.
Well that's it from me, back to my craft room :) Don't forget to come back tomorrow for something else really yummy. No not more angel food cake, how about some blog candy?!?!

Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Simple Birthday Thanks (su), Birthday Bash (CHF kim hughes)
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, White Lined Paper (cm), Sweet Always (su)
Accesories: Purple Gems, Machine Stitching, Pink Gingham Ribbon

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is such a cute card. Simple and cute. . .love it!! Have a great new week! :o)

Tanja said...

This is adorable! I love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!! tfs!!
-t

Sylvia said...

I love both your carke and your cupcake. Perfect for lunch!