Created By Courtney Color Challenge

Yeah, I'm re-addicted to this Verve set. It's been out on my desk and I just can't put it away. Hope your not tired of it. This weeks Created By Courtney Challenge is a fabulous color combo:
I just so happen to have these colors in retired SU paper packs so this card came together really quickly! I sanded the edges of the papers and matted them with cardstock. I stamped the butterflies from Fluttering By on Very Vanilla cardstock in Tempting Turquiose ink and cut them out. I love attaching these butterflies with staples and couldn't resist it here again on this card. The ribbon is a new shade of the Hobby Lobby brand ribbon and I'm not sure if I'm digging it or not. And I don't know what's up with that bow..lol!
Make sure you check out the other chicks creations too!!
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Holly Brown
Kim Gruetzmacher
Maria Fiscella
Risa Malieta
Sparkle Smith
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Fluttering By (verve)
Paper: Tempting Turquiose, Close To Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Ink: Tempting Turquiose, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Copper Brads, Word Window Punch, Blue Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Staples

11 comments:

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your card is very pretty Maria! I love your take on the challenge, your colors are awesome and the butterflies are adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Kim said...

Maria that is so precious and adorable! :) I love it...the staples to attach the butterflies are grand! Love the ribbon (reminds me of Dorothy's dress from the Wizard of Oz...ha ha) but it goes perfect with your card! Wonderful work!
Hugs~ Kim

Lorie said...

Oh, Maria...it is beautiful! I really love that color combination...I may have to try it! :o)

Holly said...

Beautiful! I have these colors in the SU dsp packages too, but my mind went blank when I tried to use them. You did such a great job! I'm gonna have to case you!!!

Holly said...

Beautiful! I have these colors in the SU dsp packages too, but my mind went blank when I tried to use them. You did such a great job! I'm gonna have to case you!!!

Sparkle said...

Very cute! I love the butterflies!

Melissa Sauls said...

GREAT job on the sketch AND the color challenge! I just love both of them.

Dani said...

CUTE! This set is great, not tired of it at all! Keep at it! :)

Doramiyi said...

Hi,
I'm a new reader to your blog. I absolutely love this card. Those are all my colors too. Thanks so much for the inspiration and keep on inspiring.

doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-

Courtney said...

Wow... I didn't comment on this? The kids must have gotten in a fight and pulled me away from the computer... yea... that's it.

Maria, ALL of your creations are fantastic!

Courtney said...

Wow... I didn't comment on this? The kids must have gotten in a fight and pulled me away from the computer... yea... that's it.

Maria, ALL of your creations are fantastic!