Created By Courtney Technique Challenge

This is the second week in a row Courtney has totally thrown me for a loop with her challenge. Last weeks inspiration photo was a little tricky and this weeks challenge had me more than a little worried. Stamp with bubble wrap??? I'm so not a techinque girl but I love a good challenge. Wanna see?? This was such a cool effect!!! Courtney, you are a genius ;) I inked up the bubble wrap with Chocolate Chip ink and then pressed the Creamy Caramel paper on top. Each dot was different and they all have a really cool texture.
I had yet to ink up this bear from H&M Stamps A Lil Behind and thought she would be a perfect fit with the colors. The rest of the card was all just scrap pieces that were laying on my desk but they all came together really well.
Make sure you check out all the other Chick's creations as well. Also we are joined this week by the newest chick Risa Malieta so make sure you give her a special hello.
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Holly Brown
Kim Gruetzmacher
Maria Fiscella
Sparkle Smith

Recipe:
Stamps: A Lil Behind (H&M Stamps)
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Apricot Appeal DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip (su) Tuxedo Black (memento), Copics
Accesories: Brown Polka Dot Ribbon, Staples, Scallop Edge Punch, Bubble Wrap

14 comments:

Risa Malieta W. said...

Hi Maria,
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Your card is very pretty, I love what you did with the BW and your image is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

LeAnne said...

Hahahahaha! LOVE this sentiment and the bubblewrap technique is so fun! Adorable!
LeAnne

Holly said...

Love the polka dots!!!!!!!!! That bear and the sentiment are just TOO funny!!!! Love your card!

Sparkle said...

Your card is too funny! I love how your background came out and love the sentiment!

Courtney said...

hahahahah! I love this card!!

Dani said...

LOL! That sentiment is killin' me! Fabulous job with the challenge, your bubble wrap looks great!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Oh my gosh...bubble wrap! I never would have thought of that. Great effect and what an adorable image!

Melissa Sauls said...

haha! AWESOME job! What a cuuuuute card! I just LOVE that sentiment. :)

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Maria, what a fab card! That bear is hilarious!! The bubble wrap is too cool!!
hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is absolutely adorable Maria! The bubble wrap technique is fantastic! :D Way to rock this challenge!

((Hugs))

Julia Aston said...

Very fun card with the bear butt! love the bubble wrap stamping - goes so well with the 'cave' idea!

Heather said...

OMGosh! How deliciously cute is this! Love it! Also, thank you for selling this for me already! You sold 2 of this set! Woot-woot you!

maria fiscella said...

Oh my that little guy is hilarious!!! He's going on my shopping list...

Tammy Hershberger said...

Hahahahaha! That is too funny! Very cute card, Maria!