H&M Stamps Sneak Peek!!!!

I'm so excited to get to share a sneak peek of one of the new sets that is being released by H&M Stamps tomorrow!! Three new sets will be available and let me tell you, they are ADORABLE!! I had the hardest time trying to decide which set I wanted to use for today's post. It finally came down to having my six year old pick her favorite card, so here it is!! No surprise that she loved this little chick!! This set is designed by Debbie Corbari, the newest illustrator for H&M. It is filled with so really cute images for not only easter but spring in general! I used four stamps from this set and took a close up photo so you could see all the adorable details!
Make sure you check out what the rest of the design team came up with for the peek!!
Carolina Buchting
Heather Rolin
Julia Aston
Melissa Sauls
Suzanne Dean
Heather Klump
Makiko Jones
Tracy Dorton

Recipe:
Stamps: Eggstra Special (H&M Stamps)
Paper: Kraft, Yellow Lined Paper (K&Company, Wild Saffron)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Copics, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss
Accesories: Brown Gingham Ribbon (michael's), Flower (prima), Button, Scallop Dot Border Punch (martha stewart)

15 comments:

toners said...

Oh Maria, this is beautiful! I love the stamp, the colors, the layout, everything!!

Have a SUPER weekend!

Tracy Dorton said...

Great job, Maria! I love the colors you used to showcase this adorable set! I REALLY love the border on your card and how it opens. Wonderful!

Debbie said...

YAY for your 6 year old Maria!! LOL! I'm THRILLED to see this ADORABLE card used with this set! I've got perma-grin on my face so THANK YOU! I'm so glad you're a part of the H&M DT! :)

LuLu said...

Great card and what a cute image. Also loving those scallop borders ! !

Julia Aston said...

This is just super in the yellows Maria! so bright and springy! love the bunny in the basket! Great use of Debbie's fun new set!

Dawn Easton said...

Maria, that chick is so cute!!! Love the layotu and your ribbon/button embellie! Sweet card!

MakiJo said...

Lovely card, Maria! The shades of yellow and brown are just perfect with the images you used. I'm so glad you are my GDT buddy :)

Atty said...

Very cute card, the stamp is really cute also. Great color combo's you used and love that wide ribbon. Perfect touch.
Donna

Tankgrl said...

Maria, This is SO SWEET! I love the colors and the little chic in the basket! Love it!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Such a cute & fun card! Love the dp & ribbon together & of course the chick is fab!

hugz,
Suzanne

Heather said...

Fabulous card Maria! So stunning! Love the edging of the card! So unique and beautiful! Great use of colors and images! So fabulous! Thanks for helping out with your wonderful talent!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Maria! This is another adorable card! You are so on a roll with these fabulous cards girl! I am so glad to see that you are on the H&M team. If anyone deserves it, it's you! :D I can't wait to see what else you have to share with us!

P.S. I stole your idea of coloring on those Michael's flowers for one of my recent cards! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

((hugs))

Carolina said...

Adorable card Maria...love the color combo and the button element is out of this world gorgeous!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Soooo precious!!! Love the darling images and wonderful color combo! Just absolutely beautiful! Congrats on the dt gig for H&M! :)

Leslie Miller said...

Love how you did the border on this one. Wow! This is just a great card!