Happy Valentines Day!!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I started a painting project this week and haven't been crafting much. I reclaimed my dining room from my kids. It was their playroom but they NEVER CLEANED IT UP, so I moved it to the basement.....ahh adult space :) I'll get pics soon.
Also, I've had a kid with the flu :( She missed her Valentine's Party at school, cheer camp and the game she was going to cheer at. If the flu didn't make her grumpy missing all these things did! Luckily Grandma and Grandpa came up to see us, that brought back a little smile!!
Since I haven't been in my craft room except to vacuum it this week I'm showing you an old card from my computer files. I made this for Taylor's Cupcake Celebration for one of the sketches (can't remember whose). I figured it was fitting since it's a Valentine's Day Card!! Hope you have a love filled day, thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

This is so sweet! Happy V-day! I left you something over at my blog.

toners said...

Beautiful, Maria! what fun paper!

Happy Hearts Day to you!

Angie Tieman said...

What an adorable card!!! Love that paper pierced turtle, he's the cutest!!