Mojo Monday 73

Another Monday, Another Mojo sketch!!! I really love this weeks sketch. I know I say that every week but I can't help it :) I like this particular sketch because it is a great one to make multiple cards of. I hate mass producing too much but I do like making two of a card I really like, especially Christmas cards which is what I made this week. I told myself this year I would make one each week so Christmas wasn't crunch time. Well here it is February and this is the first one I've made, so I made two.
I used an old SU set for this card and of course I had to use gingham (GLG, Gotta Love Gingham!!!!)
If you haven't gotten your card in for last weeks Mojo Sketch Contest there is still time. Just add a direct link to your card on the Mojo blog before noon today (mountain time) to be considered for the free Verve stamps!!Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Flakey Friends, Short and Sweet (su)
Paper: Basic Black, Bordering Blue, Whisper White, Black Gingham (the paper studio)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Copics
Accesories: Black Gingham Ribbon (su), Black Brads, Word Window Punch, Rectangle Nesties

10 comments:

Wendy said...

This is one of my all time fav sets, don't you just love it! Love the gingham too, black is so sharp!

Heather said...

What a fabulously fun creation! Loving that black gingham dp! So super fun!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, Maria this is darling! I just love the gingham! GLG, baby! :)

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I am luvin the gingam dp, fabulous....awesome snow family card! *~*

toners said...

Love your paper and color combo, Maria! I agree, this sketch would be a great one to use for multiple productions :)

Melissa Sauls said...

SOOOO cute!!! I'm loving that gingham paper!!! Great job!

mustangsarah said...

Maria , I love it, the gingham is
awesome.

debhorst said...

Super cute!! your ribbon goes perfectly with that dp!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

GLG!!! This is too cute!

Julia Aston said...

Love that b&w gingham with the blue - fun snowtime card!