Mojo Monday 74

It's Monday again and I'm sure hoping this week goes better than the last one!! I really hate having sick kids. It's so hard to watch them sick and know that there is nothing you can do to make them better. It's also hard to try and catch up on life that seems to continue with or without you :) I'm so glad I'm an overacheiver or I might not have had this card for you...I'm sure you procrastinators hate to hear this (uhmmm, Libby :) Julee not only gives us great sketches but she gives them to us early enough that we can work a head and it comes in handy for just such an occasion.
This card is pretty straight forward so I won't bore you with the details that I don't have the time to type.
Make sure you check out all the other Mojo Makers creations for this card too!!
Now I'm off to make my card for the Created By Courtney Challenge tomorrow. Unfortunately, I didn't get this one done early even though I've know about this forever too!! I'm still not sure how my creation is going to turn out but I can't wait to see what all the chicks whip up. You aren't going to want to miss it so make sure and come back tomorrow to see what Courtney has us doing this week!
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Lil Guy (CHF, kim hughes)
Paper: Barely Banana, Kraft Old Olive, Designer Paper (su scrapbook kit, retired)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Circle Punches, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder

18 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

your card is sooo adorable, outstanding work! *~*

Alison said...

Super card and fab colours so cute.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super cute, Maria! Love the dino's stripes!

Wendy said...

Maria, it is damn adorable, love it! And even with sick kids you pulled this off! Great job!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is darling! I love the colors. I'm really a consummate procrastinator, and used to draw up the sketch and make my sample at about 1 AM every Monday morning. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, though, and make an extra effort to get things done ahead of time when others are relying on me. :)

Sparkle said...

Your card is so cute, that little critter is just darling.

Ange Kelly said...

This card is TOO CUTE!

mustangsarah said...

Beautfil card. I hope your kids feel better soon.

Bethany Paull said...

Sweet! Your striped dino is darling. Great colors with the yellow bg.

Julia Aston said...

Love your card Maria! what a cute 'animal'! love the cuttled bg - so fun for a little boy!

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh this is sooo stinkin' cute!! I love your interpretation of the sketch!

Jenny said...

Super cute Maria!! Love the DP! Sorry about the kiddos being sick!

Jenny said...

Super cute Maria!! Love the DP! Sorry about the kiddos being sick!

Janette said...

so cute Maria- love the paper piecing!

Lorie said...

Oh, Maria...I love this card! It is SO cute! :o)

LeAnne said...

What a cutie!

Helen said...

Fab card - love the image!
Helen x

Courtney said...

Oh my! This is adorable! I hope your family feels better. That's the pits.