Mojo Monday 75

Another Monday, another AWESOME Mojo sketch to get this week started! I really don't know how Julee does it every week. Anytime I sit down to make a card without a sketch I generally fall back on two or three different layouts that are very basic. This sketch is anything but basic!!! I'm a sucker for lots of layers and this sketch has LOTS!!
I've been seriously hooked on my Stampin Up dp's lately. It's about time since they are ALL retired. I told myself I wasn't going to buy any new papers until I used up what I had and then realized that was probably never going to happen. I could make cards 24/7 for the rest of the year and still have way to much paper. I've had to start buying my papers like a cardmaker instead of a scrapbooker. I'm so use to buying the HUGE 12x12 paper packs that I use for layouts and that is WAY to much paper for cards. I find I get bored with them before I even make a dent. My last trip to Michaels three 6x6 paper pads jumped into my cart and I'm excited to cut into them!!! So much for no new paper ;)Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Fluttering By (verve)
Paper: Bella Rose, So Saffron, Basic Black
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Rose Red
Accesories: Word Window Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Staple

11 comments:

mustangsarah said...

Very nice Maria, I love polka dots.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Gorgeous card, Maria. Love it! Those 6x6 pads keep jumping into my cart, too. Unfortunately, they're piling up and there is no longer room on the shelf I designated for 6x6 pads. Is my problem too small a shelf, or something else??? LOL!

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

I love this card! It's absolutely perfect!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv this, the red butterfly makes it pop, totally awesome colors, nicely done! *~*

Wendy said...

Maria, I love this. The ribbon is perfect with this!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Haha! I agree with you and Julee! I have way too much paper! It's too bad SU! keeps coming out with such awesome dp! Haha! Anyway, I have to start using self-control when it comes to dp because I have way too much and we are going to start cutting back on our purchases due to the fact that we are building a house! Yikes! :D Anyway, this IS a fabulous sketch but I am completely in love with your card! All that polka dot dp looks fabulous!

((hugs))

Carla Harrah said...

Great work Maria! I really admire all the bows you do on your cards. They always look perfect!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

Maria this card is stunning...so clean and crisp! I love what you did with it.

Jackie Pedro said...

This is CA-YUTE! I always love your gingham bows!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

look at you with all the butterflies :). I love the colors on this one, actually the contrast on all of em is great!

Sue said...

love how you used this sketch, the colours work beautifully together!