Recipe Challenge 37

This weeks Recipe Challenge at Sketches {by tamara} was a pretty easy one:
Flowers
Buttons
Stickles (or glitter)
I love flowers and buttons are such a great embellishment, it was only the stickles that I struggled with. I just don't care for glitter on my cards {gasp I know} It was sort of a last minute add on to this card and you can tell. I really liked it better without the glitter but a challenge is a challenge right? The flower stamp is from SU's Always set. I stamped it in black ink on Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, and Kiwi Kiss and used my punches to cut them out. I sewed the buttons onto the center of each flower and made a random stitch through each circle.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Always (su), Flower Chat (stampendous)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Polka Dots (imaginesce)
Ink: Basic Black
Accesories: Machine Stitching, Circle Punches, Button, Star Dust Stickles, Embroidery Floss, Word Window Punch

3 comments:

Sue said...

I'm with you, Maria. I just don't really like stickles/sparkles on my cards. :) I do like your card though. I especially like the fun stitching.

Sparkle said...

This is sooooooo cute and I always love the glitter! :) Can't help it with my name, lol.

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Oh! I love this! The circles and buttons are super fun. Also, I got your LOVELY thoughtful card on Saturday. Thank you so much! I loved it and love getting happy mail. Good luck with it all and be sure to let me know if anything comes from it! Hugs,