Some Closet Inspiration

This card was inspired by Courtney's Closet but the card itself came from my closet..literally!!Courtney is wearing the most ADORABLE jeans ever!! I love the fringed edges and decided to hack into a pair of my own jeans to make this card. I love the denim on this card!! The flowers are from the bridal section at Michaels. They are called table confetti and I found four mini paint buckets full on my last trip. They were a perfect match!!
I don't know if you can tell but I did stamp on the denim too. I stamped a flourish from SU's Doodle This in Stazon ink and then layered the flowers over the top.
Here's a detail shot.
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you come back tomorrow for my sneak peek for the new H&M Stamps release :)

8 comments:

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh wow Maria! This card took my breath away! It is just stunning girl! You nailed the challenge with this card! I am definitely in awe! It is my absolute favorite card that you have made! :D That is saying a lot too because your cards are always phenomenal!

((Hugs))

Caryl P said...

This is such a cute card Maria! I just found those flowers at Michael's yesterday and had to stop myself from picking them up. On my next trip!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Maria..love how you used real jeans in the card. Great job on the challenge!

Dani said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love that ribbon. And guess what ended up in my cart at Michaels this week? Oh yeah, flowers baby! LOL! :)

toners said...

Fabulous job with this one too!! Your work ROCKS! :)

Laura E. said...

This card is SO adorable! I love it! I have some of those flowers too, and fyi, you can color them with Copics!

Libby Hickson said...

I love everything about this Maria!!! Such a fun card. I had hoped to attack a pair of old jeans this week for a card too!!! Guess great minds think alike! ;-)