Sweet Cupcake

I submitted this card for the contest that was going on at the Card Positioning Systems Blog. They are celebrating their two year anniversary. This particular sketch challenge also has a REALLY cool prize. Two winners will be selected to have their card featured in the September 2009 issue of Cardmaker Magazine. There were some really amazing cards so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. You can check out the CPS100 Gallery {HERE}. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Bash (CHF, kim hughes)
Paper: Regal Rose, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sweet Always DP (su)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Black Embroidery Floss, Machine Stitching, Orange Peel Stickles, Pink Polka Dot Ribbon, Black Button, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is so cute! I love your bow!

Julie Hunt said...

Love this card. Too cute

Allison said...

What a terrific creation! In fact, as I scroll down, all your cards this week are covet-worthy!

toners said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Love that big satin bow :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wow, you did an amazing job with that sketch! This is too cute, and I love the colors!