Created By Courtney Challenge

This weeks Created by Courtney Challenge was a lot of fun! Courtney sent us these cigar boxes to alter and I have to say I was a bit worried. But luckily she's a total sweetheart who also sent us some fabulous ribbon that was just what I needed to get my mojo working. This little box would make an adorable little gift for someone and I've already packaged up a few little goodies in mine for a special friend.
Make sure you check out all the other Chicks creations too!
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Holly Brown
Kim Gruetzmacher
Maria Fiscella
Risa Malieta
Sparkle Smith
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Risa said...

Your altered box is very cute! The paper and heart are cuties!
hugs
Risa:)

Kim said...

Maria your cigar box is adorable! Love the border punch you used!!! Great work!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Dani said...

Super cute! How fun!

Sparkle said...

This is darling! I love the pink!

Holly said...

How adorably cute! Love the ribbon across the top!!!

Donna said...

Very cute. I thought it would make an adorable wallet!