Created By Courtney Color Challenge

Ready for spring?? I certainly am. They are predicting snow for us this week though, but I'm really hoping their wrong. I can't wait to be outside more.
This weeks Created by Courtney Challenge really makes me think of spring. I have a baby shower to go to this weekend and I am making a cupcake themed gift (more photos of it later :) and I thought these colors would make a cute baby card. The ballet blue is a bit of a stretch but there is a blue in there, promise!
Make sure you check out the other chicks creations!!
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Holly Brown
Kim Gruetzmacher
Maria Fiscella
Risa Malieta
Sparkle Smith
Recipe:
Stamps: Build a Sweet (queen kat stamps), How Sweet It Is (gina k designs)
Paper: So Saffron, Purple Gingham (the paper studio), Plaid (my minds eye)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Black Polka Dot Ribbon (the paper studio), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Machine Stitching, Button

11 comments:

Kim said...

Maria that is beautiful! What a fun and colorful card! I love it! You did awesome with the challenge!!! I can't wait to see what you made for a gift...your creations are always so beautiful!
Hugs~ Kim

Holly said...

LOVE your purple gingham paper and the multicolored plaid paper on the cupcake "frosting!" Such a cute and fun and colorful card!

LeAnne said...

Oh how cute! And thanks for the challenge heads-up! Such pretty colors, maybe I'll have time to do another today! Hey, I tagged you on my blog if you want to play (maybe you have already, that's okay!).
LeAnne

Sparkle said...

This is darling! I love your fun cupcake.

Caryl P said...

This card is delish! I love the plaid, there is definitely blue in there!!!

toners said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You definitely can't go wrong with cupcakes!

Libby Hickson said...

This is adorable, I *love* that plaid cupcake!!

Dani said...

Ack! This is so stinkin' cute! I'm loving the plaid, awesome job!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very sweet! Love the plaid "frosting", and of course GLG!

Risa said...

Your card is so yummy and cute...great job with the challenge Maria!
hugs
Risa:)

Courtney said...

So, so, so cute!!!

And so are your precious little ones in the next post up!

You been doing ok?