Created By Courtney - Inspiration Station

Isn't this butterfly gorgeous? I love it! There are also some adorable images illustrated by our own head chick Courtney Fowler herself. For this weeks challenge, we were suppose to use nature as our inspiration and Sweet N Sassy Stamps gave each of us one of the new digi images to use.
I colored the butterfly with my copics to match the color of papers I choose and kept the layout and embellishments real simple to highlight this gorgeous image.
Stop by the other chicks blog and check out there cards too!
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Holly Brown
Kim Gruetzmacher
Maria Fiscella
Risa Malieta
Sparkle Smith
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Luna Moth (Sweet N Sassy Stamps), Short and Sweet (su)
Paper: Not Quite Navy DP, Barely Banana, Floral DP (making memories, chloes closet)
Ink: Night of Navy, Copics
Accesories: Scallop Dot Punch

9 comments:

Holly said...

Oh wow, I love your blue and yellow butterfly!!!!!!!!!! That is gorgeous!

toners said...

So pretty with this color combo!! Great job!

maria fiscella said...

Maria!!! I love the blue and yellow you used for the butterfly! This is gorgeous:)

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Maria! I adore your butterfly and the color combo is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Sparkle said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the paper and soft colors.

Kim said...

Maria that is amazing! What a gorgeous butterfly and your papers you have used coordinate so perfectly! Awesome job!
Hugs~ Kim

Dani said...

This is so pretty! I love that paper and your image matches perfectly!

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Maria,
Just wanted to say I found your blog today through a link from someone else and I have loved looking at your work, you have such gorgeous cards, what a lot of talent you have. Thankyou for the inspiration I will be a regular from now on. Take care, Trace.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful! What a fabulous butterfly!