Created By Courtney Sketch Challenge

Have you ever looked at a sketch and thought "that looks easy enough, I can remember that". Then on the way to your craft room you realize you haven't picked up the morning dishes so you wash them. Then oh yeah, I needed to start that load of laundry. Then one of kids says "MOOOOMMMMMM" and by the time you make it into you craft room you don't even know why your there?? Well that's sort of how it went with this card and I ended up leaving off the flower because I forgot it was on there :)
I was going to redo it but this was made in the middle of my stamping slump and didn't have the creative energy for a redo. Make sure you check out the other Chicks cards to see if they can follow a sketch..lol!!
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Holly Brown
Kim Gruetzmacher
Maria Fiscella
Risa Malieta
Sparkle Smith

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Sparkle said...

Your card is so pretty. Love the charm on the ribbon.

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Maria! The flowers, DP and colors are terrific!
hugs
Risa:)

Dani said...

It looks great! Very pretty, I love the charm! That's the beauty of a sketch- just a starting point! :)

maria fiscella said...

You couldn't have picked better colors - this is so pretty! And sketch, smetch...it looks good to me:)

Holly said...

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVE the pink and chocolate, and those shimmery flowers are just yummy!

Kim said...

Maria what a gorgeous card you have made...with my favorite colors! :) I absolutely LOVE it! Beautiful work!
Hugs~ Kim

Tammy Hershberger said...

Looks great to me! Beautiful colors!