Digging Through My Stash!

I haven't been in my craft room in over a week now!!!! It's been terrible. Busy schedules and sick kids haven't helped either, but I think things are hopefully gonna get a bit more normal soon. This is a card I made a few weeks back and haven't shown you yet. The stamping is really minimal but I like it.
I stamped the Verve Plain Jane Matthew 11:28 on a scrap piece of decorative paper from the Chloes Closet collection and used my rectangle nesties to cut it out. The bird was cut out using scissors, yes scissors (I really need a craft knife) and then the sentiment was just tucked behind.
This card is way bigger than I normally make (5x5) but I love it anyway!
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Matthew 11:28 (verve)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Making Memories (Chloes Closet)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Machine Stitching, Rectangle Nesties

4 comments:

toners said...

Stunning! I like to switch things around with the size of my cards now and again too :) Great job! I hope everyone's feeling better soon!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Gorgeous card Maria... I love Chloes Clost line... and the sentiment is lovely... HUGS...SK :)
www.scraps4fun.com

Tammy Hershberger said...

Another Gingham Beauty! Now, I would go out and buy some Chloe's Closet paper and blame you for making me do it, but I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!

Michelle (Lady2cu) said...

I really LOVE this card Maria! Beautiful elements, colors, design, and I do so love that sentiment!