Eggstra Special Flower

The snow is melting fast and I'm so ready for it to all be gone. I know, living in Colorado, snow should be expected and it is, I just don't like it!! Yesterday I had to return the rental car we had while our van got a new engine. Thankfully it was all covered under the warranty but it didn't make hauling my three kids through the slush from one vehicle to the next much fun. My hubby was working so I had to move three carseats three times. UGH!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say I'm desperate for spring to come and STAY :)
I used the single stem flower from one of H&M Stamps newest sets called Eggstra Special to make this flower. It was really easy to do since these stamps are clear and I really love the results. I colored the flowers with my copics and then cut them out. I really wish I had made the stem a little thinner since it almost looks more like a tree trunk than a flower stem, but to late now. The sentiment is from H&M's set All About Birthdays.
I'm sad to say my stay on the H&M stamps DT is almost coming to an end. I've had a blast with this release and working with Heather and Debbie's new releases. Thank you Heather!!! Make sure you swing by {H&M Stamps} and take a look at the March releases as well as all the other fabulous stamps they have :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Eggstra Special and All About Birthdays(H&M Stamps)
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Green Gingham (The Paper Studio), Polka Dots (My Minds Eye)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Copics
Accesories: Staples, Creamy Caramel Gingham Ribbon, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Machine Stitching, Scallop Dot Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Button, Hemp Twine

5 comments:

LuLu said...

Love your card . . . it's so fresh and spring like! Great sentiment as well. Fabby!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, that does NOT look like a tree trunk! You're too hard on yourself! This is so cute! I love the mix of patterns and texture!

Sparkle said...

Your card is great! I'm wishing for spring too.

toners said...

This is so cool!! What a great color combo :)

Joanie said...

Just a beautiful card!