Mojo Monday 78

I'm so happy my new Verve stamps showed up in time for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I was desperately needing some new inspiration. I attempted this sketch on four, yes four, seperate occasions and each card looked worst than the last. I'm a little rusty! In the last two weeks I've been in my craft room maybe two or three times and each time I ended up really frustrated because it just wasn't happening. Leave it to Julee to design some awesome stamps and give me back my much needed mojo.
I instantly feel in love with this gorgeous new butterfly and every single flower set is just fabulous. I've done really well sticking to a stamping budget and then this release hit and...well...I have A LOT of new stamps to get inky!!
I'm really digging the color combo for this card. It all fell together really easily with the stuff I had out on my desk. I'm hoping to get some more stamping done today while the creative juices are still flowing.
Make sure you check out the other Mojo Makers creations on the {Mojo Blog}.

Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Beautiful Kindness, Floral Symphony (verve)
Paper: Taken With Teal, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Yellow Gingham (the paper studio)
Ink: Taken With Teal, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Accesories: Dew Drops, Scallop Dot Border Punch (martha stewart), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Ribbon (michaels), Button, Black Embroidery Floss

9 comments:

Sue said...

Ohhhh, I like that card. Very fun and springy. :)

Wendy said...

Oh Maria, I am jealous! I haven't gotten mine yet and so wanted to have new stuff! I love yours, well done!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Oh very cute! Aren't the new sets DELISH?! Love the paper and colors you chose and that bow witht he button is perfect!!

Carolina said...

Beautiful card Maria! Love how you mix textures and prints...adorable!!! Hope you have a great week!

mustangsarah said...

Beautfiul card Maria, I love the colors and can't wait to get my
stamps.

Libby Hickson said...

Very pretty Maria - LOVE that ribbon you used too! So neat!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

outstanding, looks mojolicious to me!

toners said...

Your card was worth all the effort! It is beautiful!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Simply fabulous card, too! This sketch scared me, but you rocked it!