Mojo Monday 79

ETA: SORRY THIS IS LATE, MY AUTO POST DIDN'T WORK

Have you ever screwed up a card on the very last embellishment?? UGHHHHHHH!! It usually isn't a big deal, but when your trying to follow a sketch, %$#@!!! So if you haven't noticed my main panel is on the wrong side. I was trying to add the three brads on and of course, punched all the holes way crooked. So I had to move the panel to the other side. Being the perfectionist that I am, those brads still aren't lined up straight but, I give up :)
Make sure you check out all the other Mojo Maker Creations on the {Mojo Blog}!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Sheep (Studio G), Short and Sweet (SU)
Paper: Bordering Blue, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla, Chloes Closet (Making Memories)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Copics
Accesories: Lace, Brads, Scallop Dot Punch (martha stewart)

7 comments:

mustangsarah said...

Cute card Maria.
Don't think there is a right or wrong side
Either side works fine with a sketch.
I love the colors.

leanne said...

Super cute! I love that lamb. Great colors too.

Kim said...

What a cute baby card and I love how you used the lace! Awesome!
Hugs~ Kim

toners said...

What a cutie! Love it!

It's funny; I have that same problem lining up brads sometimes too :)

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute - I love the paper pieced sheep, and that lace! And I sooo can relate, I hate it when brads don't cooperate!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Been there, done that! LOL Your card is adorable anyhow, Maria! Love the paper pieced lamb and the bit of lace.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute! I love the lace, and LOVE that MM paper... I can't find it anywhere! And yes, I've screwed up many a card on the last step, too!