Recipe Challenge 40

This weeks Recipe Challenge at Sketches {by tamara} was chosen by yours truly. I was really loving {THIS} card I made with stars when I chose the three items for this week.
Stars
Staples
3 Different Patterned Papers
I guess I should have saved it for this challenge because I couldn't come up with something I loved equally without completely casing myself.
In the end I don't hate it, I just don't love it!! I hope your more inspired by my picks than I was :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Bash (kim hughes, CHF)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kraft, Star DP (sweetwater), Polka Dot DP (my minds eye)
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Clear Button, Staples

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

How cute! I love the stars!

Linsey said...

OMGosh, Maria, this is spectacular!! Your papers and patterns rocks an that adorned circle is awesome! I love the challenge recipe itself too-sounds super fun and I really want to try and play along tonight! You're so very inspiring, tfs! :) hugs

Tammy Hershberger said...

Stinkin' adorable, Maria!!!

LeAnne said...

OMG, I just love this! SO CUTE!