Recipe Challenge 41

Ugh...a masculine card!! I wish these were easier! I always feel like I use the same colors, the same techniques, the same embellishments. They really just aren't fun. My dad's birthday is this weekend and I've been putting off making his card. I was going to make one for this challenge but then I couldn't resist this cute frog from Kim Hughes. Maybe I'll give this card to him from the kids.
Anyway, on to the card. This card didn't make it onto the sketches blog (email issues...ugh), but I thought I would show it here anyway and send you over to the {Sketches Blog} to play along!!!
This weeks recipe:
*Masculine Theme
*Metal
*Grunge (grunge it up by distressing, tearing, inking, whatever)
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

I agree, guys' cards are hard to do, but this is fun & cute & masculine at the same time!
LeAnne

Sparkle said...

I love the frog and the buttons. I think I need this set...Brent and I always say hey dude, lol.

Libby Hickson said...

Love those buttons!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE! Love the froggie and the row of buttons!

Carla Harrah said...

Maria,
You never cease to amaze me. I Love this little guy and those buttons.. TO CUTE!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card! Your image, DP and buttons are awesome Maria!
hugs
Risa:)

toners said...

I love this one!! Perfect guy (or boy) card! :)