Created By Courtney Challenge - Coke Tabs

This weeks Created By Courtney Challenge is to use Coke Tabs. I had my hubby saving them all week because I had no idea what I was going to do with them and wanted to make sure I was going to have enough. Well I only ended up using one and I don't think it was a very original idea. I decided just to use it as a ribbon slide. I was actually going to use three on one ribbon and it looked really neat but then I decided on this new Verve stamp and the look didn't really fit for a baby card. Make sure you check out the other chicks creations!
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Holly Brown
Kim Gruetzmacher
Maria Fiscella
Risa Malieta
Sparkle Smith
Thanks for stopping by!


Recipe:
Stamps: Little Star (verve)
Paper: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red, Ballet Blue, Polka Dots (target)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Copics
Accesories: Coke Tab, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Lace Border Punch, Buttons, Cream Embroidery Floss, Machine Stitching

7 comments:

Holly said...

I love the button on top of your "ribbon slide." It's so CUTE!

Risa said...

Very cute card Maria!
hugs
Risa:)

Kim said...

Beautiful card Maria~ That is gorgeous! And I love the ribbon slide with the button over it...that's superb looking!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Dani said...

Oh my, this is super cute! I love the button on top of the slider, perfect touch!

Sparkle said...

Your baby card is so sweet!

Courtney said...

Oh, oh, OH! Too cute! Love it!!!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Love it, love it!! The button is precious and what a sweet little verse!
Hugs,
Anne Marie