Created By Courtney Challenge Inspiration Station

Toys!!!! They are all over my house. I'm always tripping over them and usually I'm the one picking them up too :( This weeks Created By Courtney Challenge was to make a card or project inspired by one of your childrens (nieces, nephews, neighbors) toys.
Well, I picked a toy that fit perfectly with one of my new Verve sets. I love that adorable bunny from Practically Perfect and knew that last years easter bunny would be a great inspiration. I wanted to give my bunny some texture to match the fur on the stuffed bunny so I stamped my image on some patterned paper. All the colors were inspired by the paper I choose and the card came together easily. I added some beads to Mrs. Bunny's necklace and you'll never guess where they came from?!? I had a lamp shade that had beads around and it but my kids where always pulling them all off. I finally just took them all off to save myself the hassle of picking them up from all over the house and decided to save them, just in case. I've had them for over a year and finally found a use for them. :)
Make sure you check out all the other Chicks creations!!
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Holly Brown
Kim Gruetzmacher
Maria Fiscella
Risa Malieta
Sparkle Smith
Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Maria that is adorable! LOVE the papers ...Did you get them from the RBSS kit a while ago? Gorgeous card and I love the bling....what a great way to reuse items from around the house! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Sparkle said...

Your card is so cute! So is your bunny! I love all the pink.

Courtney said...

SO cute! I could almost hug your card! lol!

Jenny said...

What a sweet card Maria. Sorry I haven't been by in a while. You can read my blog as to why!

LuLu said...

Great card and loving that bling necklace. Love your story about the beads . . . children hey ! Ours uset to pick the tassels on the ends of the cushions until there was nothing there !

Melissa Sauls said...

What an ADORABLE card!! That little stuffed bunny is super cute too. ;)

Dani said...

How cute! Love the necklace on the bunny, great touch!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Awww, look at the stuffed bunny! And your card is darling, Maria! Love the necklace too!