Created By Courtney Color Challenge

For today's Created By Courtney Challenge I made a birthday card since today is my daughter's 7th birthday!! Happy Birthday Macy, love you!!!!!
My parents were here this weekend and gave her a Wii and I thought I would share a picture of her opening it.
Okay, back to the regularly scheduled programming :) This week's challenge is a color challenge. I rarely touch the SU purples but this week it was required..hehe.

Color Challenge
*Regal Rose
*Certainly Celery
*Almost Ameythist

I had a bunch of new stamps to play with and I came up with this: I LOVE the new Verve and had to use my favorite new flower on this card (yeah I said it, it's officially my new favorite!!!) The background was stamped with my brand new, made just for me (or so I would like to believe) Fine Gingham Backgrounder stamp from CHF. I'm so in love. I may never buy gingham paper again. Okay, I'm not fooling anyone (including myself), I'll still buy it, just hopefully not as much ;)
Now run on over to the other Chicks blogs and check out their gorgeous creations!
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Holly Brown
Kim Gruetzmacher
Maria Fiscella
Risa Malieta
Sparkle Smith
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Wishful Elegance, Beautiful Kindness (verve), Fine Gingham Backgrounder (CHF)
Paper: Certainly Celery, Almost Ameythist, Regal Rose
Ink: Almost Ameythist, Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Buttons, Purple Embroidery Floss, Pink Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Dot Punch (martha stewart)

8 comments:

Caryl P said...

This card is gorgeous Maria! I love the flowers--especially their button centers. Can't wait to play along this week!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Maria! The DP and flowers are very lovely!
hugs
Risa:)

Holly said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! And that Fine Gingham backgrounder from CHF is on my "MUST BUY" list - just waiting to see what else they release so I can get a bunch of rubber all at once. LOL

Kim said...

Maria hun this is amazing! So beautiful! Love your background stamp that is AWESOME!!!! And the flower is great...I think that would be my new favorite if it was in my stash too! :) Great job hun!
Hugs~ Kim

LuLu said...

Loving your card and really impressed how you have stamped everything ! Very jealous . . . I would of had to have cheated and used DP.

Melissa Sauls said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love those flowers too! Happy birthday to the cutie...what a FAB bday present!

Dani said...

Perfect! I love the flowers and the gingham background! Somehow I knew you'd be buying that as soon as it came out! LOL!

toners said...

Another stunning card :) And what a super photo of your daughter - so who's more addicted to the Wii - you or the kids? The four of us play 2 rounds of Mario Kart every evening after dinner! LOL!