Lake Scrapbook Pictures

I so super duper excited for this Saturday. Some friends and I are going to an all day crop in Loveland. I can't wait. My hubby is staying home with the kids and I get some serious me time!!! The kids have been really big stinkers lately so I definately need a break :)
I'm so behind on my scrapbooking, so I'm hoping to get caught up. I've spent the last few days trying to get everything packed up and couldn't resist doing a layout. This was our last year's trip to the lake and this page is for my daughter Mattea's album. I love the way everything came together. I stitched on this layout which I don't think I've ever done. I used my swiss dots folder to give it some texture and used my new cuttlebug die cut alphabets for the title, which I think might be a little crooked...maybe it's the pictures ;)
Here are the two pages together:
Page 1:
Page 2:
And here are some detail shots:


I accented with one of my favorite Verve flowers. I haven't incorporated a lot of stamping into my albums yet and I'm looking forward to trying it a bit more. Hopefully I'll post again before the weekend is up, I haven't had a lot of productive craft time. If not I'll be back on Monday with my mojo card :)
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Cristy Gammon said...

I'm glad it is not just my kids who have been real "stinkers" lately. Not sure if I am ready for this summer!!
Love your scrapbook pages. You have gotten me motivated.
Thanks

Alyssa said...

Sounds like fun! Your husband looks like my friend Shawn Vigil from Greeley. I had to do a double take! Too funny! :o) Have a great time this weekend!

toners said...

Maria, what super layouts!

I hope you have TONS of fun on Saturday - you deserve it!!! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful job, Maria! Great pictures and layout!