Mojo Monday 82

Did everyone have a great Easter? Ours was a little soggy. We went to my parents house and it ended up drizzling all day on Saturday and Sunday. The easter egg hunt was a little wet but the kids didn't seem to mind. I on the other hand, froze!!!!
I hope you got your entries in for the Mojo contest last week! 411 entries, WOW!! The mojo makers got to help with the judging again and there were some fabulous cards!! The winners will be announced on Wednesday so make sure you check them out.
My card this week has very minimal stamping. I really wanted to use this floral paper and now I'm not sure I'm liking it. It's pretty bold. Make sure you check out all the Mojo Makers Creation on the {MOJO BLOG}. They all totally rocked it this week. My card is missing this week, I had issues getting it to load. It was late and apparently that thing doesn't like me :)Here's a pic of my kiddos during the easter egg hunt!!! Yes, I'm a proud mama :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Birthday (Stampablilities)
Paper: Kraft, Bravo Burgandy, Floral Print (target)
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Scallop Dot Punch (martha stewart)

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

OMW, how cute are your kiddos! Just adorable--it looks like they scored big time with the Easter egg hunt!
I love your card--I think the paper is beautiful and I love the newspapery stuff too! I just did a card with a double punched border, I guess I'll just have to do another! The sentiment is pretty, too!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Your card is lovely and your kids are ADORABLE!! Hugs,

toners said...

Fun card - and CUTE kiddos!! :) Great photo!