Mojo Monday 83

Some of you may have already seen just these pictures. I forgot I loaded this weeks Mojo Monday card card to auto post but forgot to type anything...oops! I came home last night from my nephews birthday party with a headache. I've gotten one every night for TWO WEEKS now and it's killing me. I took a tylenol PM and went to bed. I don't wake up to an alarm so I over slept. I didn't roll out of bed until 7:30 and I leave with the girls at 7:40. AHHHHHH!! So now I'm sipping coffee trying to shake off this groggy feeling this morning.
I used my new Verve stamps from the last release for this card. Did you place your order after the release party last Friday? I did and can't wait for them to come. I just got an email this morning that they shipped (thanks Julee). Verve's shipping seriously rocks. I'll probably have my those babies in my paws by Wednesday!!!
Thanks for stopping by today. I'm going to go try and drink a whole pot of coffee and see if I can't get this brain moving! I have to help out at Macy's school book fair today so I really need to get moving.
Recipe:
Stamps:
Miracles Blossom, Floral Whimsy (verve)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DP (SU), White Lined Paper
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Accesories: Red Brads, Medium Wavy Scissors

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Sweet!

mustangsarah said...

Beautiful card Maria.

Lorie said...

FANTASTIC!!!

Linda Beeson said...

I really like your card - mostly the colors! Good job on the sketch.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

beautiful, I luv how you cut out the word "blossom" great idea.....luv it! *~*

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Maria! The colors, image and sentiment are all very pretty!
hugs
Risa:)