Mojo Monday 84

Yikes, I can't believe I haven't posted since last Tuesday. I really don't know where the last week went. It was a crazy week. My parents spent the weekend with us and gave my oldest daughter a Wii for her birthday. WOW, that thing is really fun. My arms hurt today from all the boxing we've been doing. Bowling is my favorite though. I've also been busy getting my house in order because my brother moved in with us this weekend. He was living with a buddy for awhile and they decided it was time to go their seperate ways. The kids have enjoyed having there uncle here, it should be fun!
Anyway, I'm sure you not here to hear about my long week, I'm sure you're here to see my Mojo card. This is probably my favorite April sketch. I love the panels and there are so many fun options with this sketch. I used some Verve stamps and plan on using them A LOT this week too. I ordered the whole new release and just as predicted they showed up last Wednesday. My craft room hasn't seen much action lately so I'm really hoping to ink things up this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Abundant Blessings, Flowers of Tomorrow (verve)
Paper: Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Polka Dot Paper (unknown)
Ink: Close To Cocoa, Apricot Appeal
Accesories: Brads, Blue Gingham Ribbon

5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I love how you stamped the image on the polka dot paper. Beautiful card, Maria!

Debbie said...

OMG girl! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!! Thank you SO SO MUCH for your comments on my blog! You are completely FABULOUS and just made my day! THANKS BABE!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Lovely! I love the texture in your designer paper, too! (Funny... when I saw Julee's sample card for today's sketch, I thought it was yours because of all the gingham!)

Sparkle said...

Very pretty! Isn't the Wii addicting? :)

Wendy said...

I swear I almost used the same sentiment, what is it with us! LOL I love that you stamped your image on the same dp, looks great!