Recipe Challenge 43

Okay, so I lied :) I thought last weeks Recipe Challenge card was my favorite but this week's is my new favorite...lol! Edleen chose this weeks recipe of:
*Stitching
*Brads
*Cut out flower from Patterned Paper I don't ever think to use my patterned paper for embellishments. I've had this paper for so long and I have LOTS of it. I don't use it enough though because the pattern is pretty big and I usually end up covering up most of it on a card. Now I can't wait to make more of this card :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: All In The Family Sentiments (su)
Paper: Barely Banana, Pink Passion, Kraft Ruled Paper, Green Gingham (the paper studio), Floral print (unknown)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Brads, Machine Stitching, Pink Polka Dot Ribbon (the paper studio)

4 comments:

Olena said...

Your card is beautiful! Great job! Love it! ~Olena~

LeAnne said...

What a great card, LOVE that sentiment---I never look at that set!! Obviously, it has cute stuff in it!
LeAnne

Caryl P said...

I love the colors of the card. I've been using the side of my DP without flowers but think I'll turn it over and cut out some blooms!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

So springy! I love the green and pink...and my fave gingham. I'm lovin' those zig-zags, too!
Hugs,
Anne Marie