Recipe Challenge 44

I goofed a little on this weeks Recipe Challenge but I love this card so here it is anyway. This weeks recipe is:
* a repeating pattern
* numerals
* a one word title or sentiment
I dug into my very neglected Purple Onion stamps to make this card. I planned on using the sentiment thanks (one word) but then I came across {THIS} thank you stamp and decide to use it instead. I like the font and it fit the journaling box better. Well it wasn't until the card was done that I realized my goof. I was going to make a new one but decided to let myself slide.
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Thank You, Vintage Blank Ticket, Rouge Et Noir Music Clip, Doodle Flower Set (Purple Onion)
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Polka Dots (my minds eye), Red Gingham (the paper studio), Word Print (target), Journaling Card (my minds eye)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (su), Red Gingham Ribbon (ribbon fx), Dew Drops, Scallop Dot Punch (martha stewart), Staples

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

GLG!!! Really cute card, Maria!

Julia Aston said...

I love your ribbon and great flowers on this pretty card Maria!

Carolina said...

Ever so darlin'! Love the yummy ribbon treatment and those flowers are just precious!

ninasays said...

Wow, how did you make the great bow? With staples?
Very cute flowers btw!
Many Greetings from Germany
Nina