Recipe Challenge 46

Time for another Recipe Challenge at Sketches {by tamara}! My mom asked me to make a card for a lady she works with. She saw some of the cards I've made and wanted me to make one for her granddaughter for graduation. Hum....I have no grad stamps so I had to wing it a bit. Plus, she wanted me to put her granddaughter's name on the front and it was a bit tricky but I got it done. This weeks recipe requirements were:
*Stitching - real or faux
*Rub-ons
*A winged thing (bird, butterfly, fairy, etc.)
Make sure you play along and go have a peek at what the rest of the design team made, everything is fabulous!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow Maria! This is a ROCKIN card babe! I *HEART* IT!!!! You are so talented! I'm in awe gf....awe!

Sparkle said...

What a fun graduation card! She'll love it!

Jenny said...

Very pretty I love the DP you used. And again...you're details with the staples..never would have thought of that.
I left you something over at my blog..again! You deserve it, thanks for being my "super" blogger friend!!

toners said...

Beautiful job! I love the colors and the arrangement of the layers :) Brandi will be thrilled to have a personalized card, I'll bet!