Verve April Sketch Challenges 2

I'm back today with the two other cards I made for the Verve April Release. The release party is tonight and I'm definately not missing this one. The sneak peeks over on the Verve blog are already killing me.
I goofed a little on the sketch of the one. The square was suppose to be a little higher. I drew the sketches out myself and apparently missed this little detail.
This is the card I made for the color combo. I used it for the sketch card too, since I already had everything out.
Make sure you come join in on the fun tonight. There are lots of great prizes to give away and LOTS of new Verve stamps to buy!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Feeling Groovy (verve)
Paper: Kraft, Bordering Blue, My Minds Eye, Close to Cocoa DP
Ink: Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Brads, Brown Gingham Ribbon, Machine Stitching
Stamps: Beautiful Kindness (verve)
Paper: Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue, My Minds Eye Journaling Block
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Brown Gingham Ribbon, Staple, Lace Border Punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

8 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards, I love that first one!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful cards, Maria! I love your bows!

LeAnne said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see everything!!!
LeAnne

Shannan Teubner said...

These are beautiful, Maria!

Stephanie Hargis said...

These are adorable Maria! I love the colors that you picked for the challenge. Your cards look so much better than mine! I really struggled to use these colors! Haha! Fantastic job girl!

Jenny said...

Maria..they are both great but the second one is my fav!! Well done on getting ALL four done for the Verve Challenge!!! See ya tonight!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are gorgeous, Maria! I loveeee the butterfly one! Thanks for playing! :)

Carolina said...

Stunning cards Maria...it was nice to see you at the Verve party - went by too fast!