Verve April Sketch Challenges

I spent yesterday morning working on Julee's sketches for the new Verve Release happening on Friday. I managed to get all four done and I am super excited for this release (surprise, surprise).
I used the same papers and colors for both cards because I really liked them together. For the first card I used Little Star, which has quickly become my all time fave for baby cards!!
The second card was made with the "help" of my son. I had the pink gingham paper on my desk ready for this card and he decided to rip it in half....ahhhhhhhhhhh!! I couldn't bare to waste gingham paper so I used it anyway and love it. Thanks Miller :)
I'll be posting the 3rd and 4th cards tomorrow. Make sure you come to the Verve Release Party on Friday night. I already told my hubby he has the kids. I missed the last two :(
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Little Star (verve)
Paper: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla, Polka Dots (my minds eye), Pink Gingham (the paper studio)
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Paper Piercer, Machine Stitching, Star Punch (su), Buttons, Embroidery Floss, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Stickles
Stamps: Psalm 46:10
Paper: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Polka Dots (my minds eye), Pink Gingham (the paper studio)
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Machine Stitching, Lace, Staples, Buttons, Embroidery Floss, Rectangle Nesties
to Cocoa
Accesories: Machine Stitching, Star Punch (su), Button, Embroidery Floss, Lace, CM Cutting System, Paper

8 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Maria, these are adorable! I love the bright pink gingham against the more neutral colors! GLG!

LeAnne said...

So pretty! Love the verse on the second one! Can't wait for the rest!
LeAnne
Oh, yes, GLG!

Shannan Teubner said...

Love these, Maria! That trim is fabulous!

Sparkle said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the stars!

leanne said...

I love both cards. That pink gingham is too fun!

toners said...

Super job, Maria! Love the pink and kraft together :) Gorgeous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just love these, Maria! The ribbon and stars are so cool together.

Carolina said...

Ohhhhh....love these! Such a fresh fun look to the sketches. Love what you do with trim...just the perfect amount and the right type!