Verve Sketch

Another week with not a lot of craft time...UGH!!!!!! I'm really missing some of my favorite challenges Courtney's Closet, Color Throwdown and all the Viva la Verve Sketches. The card I'm showing you today was for last months Viva la Verve sketch 4. The colors were a very odd color combo for me. I don't usually use Ballet Blue unless I have too but voluntarily added A LOT of it to this card. I colored the Verve flowers with my copics and wanted to stay with the color scheme. Ballet Blue was the closet match. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Floral Symphony, Circular Sayings (verve)
Paper: Ballet Blue, Black, Whisper White, Red Gingham (the paper studio)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento), copics
Accessories: scallop dot punch (martha stewart), brads, swiss dots embossing folder, word window punch, curly label punch, scalloped circle punch

2 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

SO PRETTY! I love all the gingham you use. This is great!

toners said...

Oooh! I love the bright blue on this one! It's one of my favorite colors :)