April Showers...

...bring May flowers of course! This week's Created By Courtney Challenge is all about flowers. Just add a flower to your card or project and link it up on Courtney's blog.
I used my new My Mind's Eye paper pad for this card. Check out that big ole' bloom!! I cut it out of some dp. The sentiment is from Verve's Because of You. I made this for my baby sister for Mother's Day. I hope she likes it :)
Make sure you check out all the other chick's creations.
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Holly Brown
Kim Gruetzmacher
Maria Fiscella
Risa Malieta
Sparkle Smith
Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Because of You (verve)
Paper: Taken With Teal, Basic Black, My Minds Eye
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Jumbo Eyelet, Rhinestone Brad (su), Black Gingham Ribbon, Machine Stitching, Black Brads

8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful flower on this! love the stitching - I'm sure sister will love this hand made beauty Maria!

Courtney said...

Wow! Wonderfully done, I"m sure she'll love it!

Sparkle said...

This is so pretty! I love your flower!

Holly said...

Wow, this is so COOL! It looks like you cut out a pair of jeans to make this flower!

toners said...

I agree with Holly - the flower looks like it's made from denim! Super job!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Awesome design, Maria! I think too, it looks like denim! Love the combination of colors, too! Fabulous job!

Dani said...

My what a big flower you have! :)
Very nice, it looks fabulous!

Kim said...

Fabulous card Maria! Your sister is going to love it! Love the dp flower!!
Hugs~ Kim