From Courtney's Closet Anniversary Celebration

My friend Libby is having an Anniversary Celebration of her From Courtney's Closet Challenges. I've been playing along for awhile (when time allows) and couldn't miss this one!! She posted 12 pics of her adorable baby girl for inspiration. I chose the 7 month outfit which was one of my faves from the year. Last time I made {THIS CARD}!
I just love the colors of the little outfit and knew I wanted to use my new Unity stamps for the flowers. I'm getting braver about using white space. It really is stunning, I just have such a hard time leaving it alone...hehe! If you haven't played along before now is the perfect time to start. Everyone who submits a cards will be entered into a random drawing for Melanie's Wee Tees Stamp Set. Now you want to play don't you ;)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: May Kit of the Month (unity stamp co), Family Phrases (su)
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Word Window Punch, Scallop Dot Border Punch (martha stewart), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Tempting Turquiose Grosgrain Ribbon

7 comments:

Michelle (Lady2cu) said...

So cute, Maria! I love those colors together, and those super happy flowers!

I know what you mean about white space. I'm trying to overcome my fear of it as well. And on this card it looks perfectly natural!

Katie Cotton said...

this is so pretty!!!!

Sparkle said...

How darling! I love all the flowers.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous and cute! I gotta' get my hands on that border punch!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, I love those colors together and this is one of the ones that was on the top of my list.

Libby Hickson said...

I *love* this card Maria!!! As a matter of fact, it's my FAVORITE from the anniversary challenge! :-) So pretty! Thanks so much for playing, and for being such a sweet friend & supporter over the past year! I'm so glad I've "met" you through blogging!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Lovely card!