Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out their. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day. I'll be at my grandma's for a barbeque!!
I thought I would show you the gift I made for my Mom this year. I usually get here flowers for her garden but since they are moving I had to think of something else. Luckily the Verve Diva's have an amazing Project Parade going right now. It was the perfect push to make a special handmade gift for my mom. This month's theme is It's a Girl Thing. You have until May 14th to link up your project on {THIS} post for a chance to win a Verve gift certificate.
I made this frame for my mom with my current favorite photo of my kids. If it looks familiar it's because I just made {THIS LAYOUT} with it too.
You can click on the photo for a close up of the details!
Here are a few detail shots:

Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Because of You, Hundred Hearts (verve)
Paper: My Minds Eye
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Lace Trim (walmart), Machine Stitching, Rhinestone Jewels

5 comments:

toners said...

Maria, this is GORGEOUS!! I hope that you and your family have a super day today! Enjoy!

LeAnne said...

Love this---ah, that song brings back such memories....I'll have it in my head all day!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a great project, Maria! I love the stitching and the lace.

Tricia said...

Oh, how beautiful. I'm sure she loved it!

Tanya said...

Ohh how pretty! I think its a perfect mother's day gift!