Mojo Monday 85

Happy May!!! I know I'm a little late in wishing you that :) Since it's the beginning of a new month you know what that means??? MOJO MONDAY is loaded with prizes this week!!!!!
The Prizes: There will be one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners. The winners will get their choice of a Verve set (up to a $24 value).
Just upload your card following this week's sketch to your blog or online gallery and link it up on the {MOJO BLOG}. You have until 8 pm (mountain time) on Sunday, May 10th to get your entries in. The winners will be announced on Wednesday, May 12th.
Want to see what I made this week? I used the newest Verve release Because of You. I love this set, there are so many fabulous floral stamps and of course terrific sentiments. I took a close up picture so you could see the floral stamp a little better.

Thanks for stopping by!! Can't wait to see all the Mojo creations this week :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Because of You (verve)
Paper: Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Wild Saffron (k&company)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Machine Stitching, Button, Yellow Rhinestone, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Maria, I absolutely love this! Yellow right now is so one of my fav's! Wicked job!

debhorst said...

so very beautiful!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is beautiful, Maria! I can't believe you cut out those leaves.......great colors!!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! lOVE IT! ~OLENA~

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

totally luv this, the colors, the feel, and the cut image...WOW...you aced this one girl, nice work! *~*

leanne said...

What a great card! I love all the colors...especially the fun yellow.

Julia Aston said...

Love your pretty panels and wonderful flowers on this Maria!

toners said...

Maria - this ROCKS!! You are so creative with your color combos; this is one of my favorite cards of yours!

Tammy Hershberger said...

*thud!* There went my jaw! This is AWESOME! Great color combination, love the stitches and different textures and patterns!

Janette said...

so pretty Maria- love the paper piecing of the flowers!