Mojo Monday 87

Where have I been.....SICK! I can't get my kids to share anything with each other but they never seem to have much of a problem sharing their germs with me. I went to the doctor and I didn't have strep or the flu but I felt HORRIBLE. Fever, chills, sore throat, body aches, ugh!!!
I'm finally feeling a bit better, just really wiped out. It's so hard to be a sick mom. I'm so used to going 90 mph all the time and after being sick I feel so behind on everything.
Luckily I had this {Mojo Monday} card made a head of time. Head on over to the {MOJO BLOG} and check out all the beauties this week!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Because of You (verve)
Paper: Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, My Minds Eye
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accesories: Yellow Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, CM Cutting System

9 comments:

LeAnne said...

So sorry you are down with whatever! Hope you're feeling better--this card is certainly very cheery, I love it!

Libby Hickson said...

Yuck, so very sorry you were so sick!! Sure hope you're feeling better and feel caught up soon, that's such a miserable feeling, I know! Love the card, it's very very purty. :-)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, feel better soon, Maria! Love your card, especially the way you used the flourish from the paper. Beautiful!

Sparkle said...

Your card is very pretty. I hope you feel much better soon!

Wendy said...

Love it Maria! I need to use DP for the sentiment more, it looks so great! I need to venture away from the white cs!

mustangsarah said...

Beautiful card Maria. Love the flourish.
Feel better soon.

Carolina said...

Oh noooo, the germies got to you! So sorry Maria, but it's nice to see that sick or not you still have it - what a wonderful card!!!

toners said...

Maria, this is beautiful!!

I hope you are feeling 100% very soon!! Being a sick mom stinks - because those around you still seem to have those same expectations...ugh! (((hugs))) coming your way!

Bethany Paull said...

I LOVE the cut out swirl! I'm fighting a cold myself, but it doesn't sound nearly so bad as yours. Feel better! Hugs!