Mojo Monday 88

As promised, here I am. Two days in a row! I'm hoping this week gets me back on track with blogging. This is also the first full week my kids are out of school so I'm hoping that doesn't put a big kink in my stamping time...we'll see!
Today's Mojo Monday sketch is an extra special one. Julee has teamed up with Jen Tapler for the Stampin Out Alzheimer's event that starts today. You can sign up {HERE}! 100% of the proceeds go to the Alzheimer's Association. All the details about how the mojo sketch fits into this amazing event check out the {MOJO BLOG}.
For this week's sketch, I FINALLY had time to get my new Unity Stamps inky. I have drooled over their stamps for awhile and broke down and ordered May's kit of the month and WOW! I can't believe I waited so long to get my hands on these babies. I got a huge sheet of die cut rubber and all the designs are great. I love that all the stamps are fairly big too, they will be perfect to scrapbook with. Now I just need to find the time to do it. Thanks for stopping by and make sure you swing by the {MOJO BLOG}!
Recipe:
Stamps: May Kit of the Month (unity stamp company)
Paper: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Simply Delightful DP (my minds eye)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pretty In Pink
Accesories: Copper Brads, Rhinestone Jewels, Lace (walmart), CM Cutting System

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Isn't Unity wonderful? They are one of my favorite stamp companies.

Beautiful card and that dp is lovely!

Bogner's said...

I just bought those papers 3 weeks ago and then went on vacation... and then bought the Unity kom when they had their anniversary... I just might have to "borrow" your card! You did a wonderful job with it and now my mind doesn't have to work very hard! Granted, mine won't go for mojo monday...Thanks for the help with a great card!
Rachel B

Jenny said...

Cute card Maria!! Love the pinks. I'm so sorry you have been sick! Hope you get to feeling better! I've been feeling ok, but my mojo is gone. Thanks for the shout out about my silver cord in one of you're older blog posts. Feel better! Chat soon!

leanne said...

Glad you're back! I hope you're feeling better too. Love your card:)

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is the sweetest, I luv the colors, great job!
enjoy *~*

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super cute! Love the little lacey-lace!