Mojo Monday

Hello everyone!! Are you ready for another Mojo Monday?? I sure am!!! This was an incredibly L-O-N-G weekend!! My son's "cold" turned into full blown bronchial ick by the end of the weekend and I spent Mother's Day in an urgent care clinic. However, it wasn't only my son who needed to see the doctor. My daughter Mattea had to go in for x-rays because I was sure she had a broken arm. Her and her older sister were swinging like monkeys from my Mom's clothes line and she came down on her wrist. It turned out she only has a really bad sprain. Sunday was definately not the relaxing Mother's Day I was hoping for and today feels like a breath of fresh air. I'm hoping this week runs a bit smoother than the last one :)
Thanks to Julee, we have another amazing sketch to get our creative juices flowing. This sketch worried me a little bit but once the idea hit me it came together pretty quickly.
Head on over to the {Mojo Blog} and check out all the awesome cards the other girls have made!! Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Because of You (verve)
Paper: Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla, My Minds Eye
Ink: Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive
Accesories: Scallop Border Punch, Copper Brads, Rectangle Nesties

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! Love these springy colors.....and I hope your kiddos are on the road to recovery!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful, Maria! I'm glad it was just a sprain, but sorry that your Mother's Day wasn't a relaxing day at the spa! :)

audrey said...

Your card on MOJOMonday is so so pretty. Love it

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv the stamps and dp together, very pretty! *~*

Carolina said...

Ohhhh nooo...so sorry to hear you had a crazy weekend. Was so hoping you would have a wonderful Mother's Day - maybe you all can just do a re-do?!

Your sample as always is just stunning! Thanks for sharing such a beauty with us. Hope your week gets better.

toners said...

Oh, Maria! What a day! I hope you get to catch up and have that day just for you very soon :) And I hope your kids heal quickly too!

Also, thank you for your very kind words on my blog yesterday - they mean a lot to me. xx