More Scrapping

I've been rebitten by the bug...at least for awhile. After my 12 hour crop last Saturday, I can't seem to stop. I'm so far behind on my scrapbooks and the change of pace has been kind of nice. My son's album is about two years behind so I took only his pages to work on over the weekend. I have to say I did much better on the boy pages than I thought I would by I was dying to use some flowers. When I came home I made this page for my daughter using my new Verve stamps!
I actually used the left over papers from {THIS} card. I'm going to try and make a card and a layout with the same materials for awhile and see if I can't get a little more caught up.
I tried to take a close up shot so you could see the details.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Because of You (verve)
Paper: Green Textured Cardstock, My Minds Eye Prints, Basic Black Cardstock
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Thickers, Black Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Dot Border Punch (martha stewart), Jumbo Black Brads, Marvy Giga Scallop Circle Punch, CM Cutting System

3 comments:

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

Really cute page! I love the colors and your pics are adorable!

Sparkle said...

How pretty! Your pictures are gorgeous!

Tammy Hershberger said...

VERY cute! I love all the colors in the photos and the papers!