Not As Much As Usual

I'm behind again on all my favorite challenges but not as much as usual. I had a chance this week to get to last weeks Viva La Verve sketch. A new one posted yesterday though so I'll have to try and get to it next week ;) Last month's sketches were all sitting on my desk two days before they were due and I didn't get a single one done.
I used my new Verve set Because of You for this mother's day card for my Grandma. Yes, I'm aware this set has lots of OTHER flowers in it but this is my favorite from this set. I love the little sprigs of leaves. So yummy :) My son helped me stamp this so it didn't end up quiet centered in the corner but I just love when he helps me with my cards! I used my much neglected silver cording (that I've had since xmas). My friend Jenny always makes the cutest cards with it and I've been waiting for the right card to try it too. I'm gonna have to use it more :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Because of You (verve)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Polka Dots (my minds eye)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Silver Cording, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Rhinestone Stickers, Button

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Very pretty! Have a great Mother's Day weekend...your grandma will love her card.

toners said...

Oooh! I love this one! The silver thread just pops :) Great color combo, too.