Recipe Challenge 47

Butterflies are so in right now. I can't seem to get enough. This weeks Recipe Challenge at Sketches {by tamara} was perfect for my love of butterflies.
*pink
*a butterfly (or butterflies)
*glitter No I didn't cheat, I used TONS of butterflies!!! Look at the lace trim, they are little butterflies. Isn't it cute. I got it at Walmart. I used the brads to adhere it to the card and I love the pop of color against all the white. I don't normally use a lot of white but I really love this one.
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Mocha Chica (kim hughes, CHF)
Paper: White (DMC), Rose Red (su)
Ink: Rose Red
Accesories: Brads, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Wide Oval Punch, CM Cutting System, Butterfly Lace Trim

8 comments:

MelissaS said...

That lace with the brads is too precious! I love this card - thanks for sharing :)

toners said...

Wow - how pretty! Love all the use of white too :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I just love that lace border! I'm going to look for that on my next trip to Wally World! Great design!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

This one caught my eye right away. VERY cute! Love all the different colored brads on that adorable butterfly lace!! Hugs,

Carla Harrah said...

Love this card! You are right just enough "pop" of color on the white background. Great work!

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

Really sweet card! Love the white and the brads just adorable!

Melissa Sauls said...

I just LOVE this!! Beautiful!

Jes said...

very pretty..

did you buy it recently or was it in your stash? (the butterfly trim that is :) )