Recipe Challenge 50

Summer is officially in full swing with the kiddos home and they are already bored...imagine that. Luckily they have a lot of activities coming up in June to keep them busy!! Between me going back to school and the kids being home I decided it would be best to relieve myself of some of my stamping obligations :(
I won't be on the design team for the Created By Courtney Challenges anymore but you can bet I'll still be playing along when I get a chance. Also, this week is the end of the term for the current Sketches {by tamara} Recipe Challenge team. Tamara was going to quit doing the recipe challenges all together because of the time thing too, but luckily one of the other DT members is going to take it over. Today's card is my last card on the DT and the recipe is chosen by ME :)

*Hardware
*Notebook Paper
*Dry Embossing I want to say a great big thank you to both Tamara and Courtney for allowing me to design for their challenges. Both of you girls rock and I'll still be playing along when the kids allow it :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Stamps: Short and Sweet (su), Abundant Blessings (verve)
Paper: Taken With Teal, So Saffron, Rose Red, Basic Black, White Lined Paper (cm), Black Gingham Paper (the paper studio)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Accesories: Silver Brads, Word Window Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon (ribbon fx), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Flower Brad (su)

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

Your card is very pretty!

toners said...

Absolutely beautiful colors on this one, Maria!! The kids and I are finished this coming Friday - DH and I are placing bets on how long it'll take before one of them announces that they're "bored" :) LOL!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Another cute design! LOVE the colors!